New decals and Colour Charts

Just a brief note to let the group know that we have two new decal sheets (1/48 Pre-war Spitfires and 1/48 Normandie-Niemen Yaks) now available and up on our web site at

Also two new Aircraft Colour Charts (Fleet Air Arm and WWII Poland). Come and take a look. If not available locally, you can now also order via the website. Cheers!

Reply to
Bob Migliardi