New Model auction site

Has anyone visited the new site called

yet, it lets you buy and sell your models for a =A31.00 per listing, looks like its much better than ebay and the like.

Reply to
Robert.Snasdell

Auction site? I just checked five or six listings and they are all "buy it now" ,no bidding allowed ,not really an auction then is it? At least on Ebay a lot of listings are auctions , "the buy it now" I never look at .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)