New Airtime Publishing Web Site

Not long ago, I emailed Airtime about their sorely out of date web site. It looks like they are coming up with a totally new web site.
It's not all there yet. They do mention that volume 25 is the latest issue of International Air Power Review. I haven't seen it announced over at Great Models yet.

For some reason, they've put the old out-dated site back up. Maybe I visited them when they were testing a new site?