NEW! Model Helo - Kamov Ka 25 Hormone (1/72) for less than $5!

Check it out. Im cleaning house and have a wife that is E-bay crazy. She says these New-in-box models have to go, if Im not building them. I don't have the time. My loss is your gain.

Joseph
4 times? pass on the clueless.

Ditto x 4 so far.

Plonx x 4.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Hmmm.. whats up, guys? First someone trashes my post over the term "auction"... and now you guys take a shot at this one.

Whats going on? Isn't this newsgroup a public forum for everyone to use? Nobody told me I had to be part of "the club" to keep my posts from being trashed.

I dont think it'd be a stretch to say that the Golden Rule might work here as well as in real life.

Reply to
Joseph

No, njot a club, but it didn't take 4 posts to say what you had... and the rule works both ways... just keep the marketing to a min.

Reply to
Rich

posting it 4x is spamming. not being accurate is deceptive. over hyping yourself is lame. if you want your ass kissed, wrong group.

But if you want your ass reamed it is the right one....;-)

Reply to
<rgoldman

Ass kissed? Hmmm, what a great group of guys. Easy to see you don't self-police the bullies.

Over hyping myself? Again.. HUH? How in any way have I over-hyped myself? Don't take a shot and slip away like a coward, not wanting to justify it.

Not being accurate is deceptive, huh? Where was I not accurate in this post about my Kamov KA-25 helicopter? Fill me in? Are you talking about my saying "sale" and not auction on my other post? As someone already pointed out,.. selling is a crucial part of auctioning.. I think someone already posted the definition of auction for you. Did I misrepresent what i had for auction? NOPE.... I dont have any half used kits, half and poorly painted. All mine are NOT EVEN STARTED! pristine, just like they were they day I bought them.

But hey, if you don't want a decent model for a great price, just skip my posts and don't respond. No need to get caddy like a bunch of girls in 10th grade.

Reply to
Joseph

Joe. don't take it so hard every group has a few guys that like to bust chops now and then, shows there ain't much on their work bench.....;-)

Reply to
<rgoldman

repeating an ad four times is rude. not saying auction is sleazy. your last paragraph was more self serving hype. it's obvious there's a great career for you in telemarketing. glad i have an unlisted, blocked number.