New profile illustrations

Evening, I decided to update my site with some new profile illustrations, including a bunch of Bf 109s and P-61s. Through to September 15th, I've also marked down my prints 20%, so now's a great time to get two or three!

I'm also looking for suggestions on new profile subjects, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know. I'm leaning towards doing some more jets from the 1970s and 1980s, for instance.

Reply to
Chris Banyai-Riepl