Newsgroup Use

Sure looks to me that when AOL dropped newsgroups, the number of posts really started shrinking

Reply to
Charles Klepper

John DeBoo

Nah, seems to me the number of OT messages is staying the same, the ON topic messages are the ones declining. And I know from the survey I took that the number of OT messages is one of the reasons folks are leaving the group.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minneapolis

Yeah, I was using AOL but now am using Google Groups. Takes some getting used to, but I'm getting there. Jack "the 109 nut"

Reply to
jackthe109nut