Nobody Makes a Saab Viggen??

I googled and found that there is just an old Airfix kit around... No one else ever made this aircraft in 1/48?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

ESCI, I think.

Reply to
frank

I think the ESCI and the airfix kits are the same mold.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

hi there, esci #4059 in 1/48 scale, box says " saab ja-37 jaktviggen " and yes i do have it, unbuilt, the box was opened just so i could inventory the parts and oogle over it's contents, it's just like new, would you like to buy it? email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net, i also have too many more.

Reply to
NICK SANABRIA