A Very Sad Day

As many of you may have known him The inventor of the Hold N Fold and founder of The Small Shop Pete Forrest. Died yesterday in a motorcycle accident. He is survived by 4 daughters snipped-for-privacy@thesmallshop.com and I will be setting up a trust fund for his daughters. Pete was very happy go luck kind of guy and he will be missed very much by the modelling community. I will keep you informed as information comes to light.

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

My condolences to his family. I met him at a couple of Nats. and found him to be very nice and enthusiastic about his hobby. Four daughters! Such a death is always a tragedy I can never get used to.

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

That's terrible news. I never met the man but I feel for his family. Please express my condolences.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Wow..I had no idea... I'll miss Pete. He was a fine guy. I'll share this info with Emil tomorrow. Thanks for passing that on.

---Stephen Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni