Old FSM mags, who keeps them?

I agree!! I'm going to start with the mags I have not put into those nice FSM binders.......YET. For that idea, you are hereby awarded the cross exacto knives with masking tape clusters. A likeness of which may or may not be posted on alt.binaries.WTFisDis.yikes BA

Reply to
Bruce Apple

What people need to do is share their indices. That way a master database of many, many different articles could be generated, and people would be able to track down obscure references that they might not know about. Let's say you wanted to know everything about the Fairleigh Fruitbat - across a reasonably large group of people you could be pretty sure that they would have catalogued most of the existing references.

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@yhoo.com)

Reply to
guardian6

Reading this and Tom's answer above I'd say he's closer than anyone else here to that standard already. My own would not be so complete as I skipped things in which I have no interest.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Why thank you Bruce!

This is almost as good as being Knighted with an X-Acto knife! I'm honored!

:-) Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.