Old Guard Hobbies, Michigan?

Hi folks, the above store at Sterling Heights (outside of Detroit) has been a favourite visit of mine whenever I or my wife return to her home
state of Michigan. However, the web site on their card (which my wife picked up last year when she bought me a few POlish 1/72 armour kits when she was down there) does not sem to work any more.
Are these guys still around? Lord I hope so, it was a wonderful hobby store. 8(
TIA for any info on this.
--
Tim - http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal /
^o<
Tim Marshall wrote:

Sure is, plus second outlet on Ford Rd. and Merriman (one block east) in     Garden City. About five miles north of Metro Airport, on west          side of Detroit. BTW, never knew they had a website.
Old Guard is alive and well. Same terrific selection, latest releases, books, magazines, resin, brass, paint, and plastic, plastic, plastic. It's been a regular Saturday stop for my son and I for the past eight years. We were there three days ago and once again a fist full of money managed to leap from my wallet into OG's cash drawer. I couldn't live without the place.

Always the first place in the area for the new stuff--right up front where you can't miss it. And the sale-resale table in the back is great for picking up an old kit or book you missed ten years ago.