New 1/32 F-14A Cockpit Coming?..

Reading the prelim review of the new 1/32 F/A-18C cockpit from Black Box over on Hyperscale - the end of the article mentions that the folks at Black Box are also planning release of a cockpit kit for the Tamiya 1/32 F-14A. Due in September.

Will be nice to have an alternative to the Teknics one, but they'll have to go a LONG way to top it...hope they've got thier etch-folk working...hard.

Would be nice to see them do a B/D airframe conversion set as well...

Reply to
Rufus

These or some others are ddoing a GR1 cockpit, wish they would do a GR4 version.

Reply to
Julian Hales

Wish they'd do the whole conversion - external parts and all...and an F.3 conversion as well. I'd snap that up.

I've seen pictures of the Black Box GR1 kit - nice hunk 'o resin.

Reply to
Rufus