Old Revell 1/32 P-40, Spitfire and Bf-109 on Ebay

Hey--this is fun.

I listed the original old Revell kits as a lot of three.

dancho

did kits in the 1960's have the parts in bags as described? I thought

1960's Revell kits were loose in the box???? Craig
Reply to
crw59

Hmmm. Interesting point. I can't remember. I know when Revell re-released a couple of these kits in the mid-late 1980s they were in bags because I have a couple. My really old kits are in the storage locker so I can't take a peek at them.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Yes, they had the bags. They were flimsy, crummy bags, but they were bags (the 1/32 scale kits had bags anyway). In this case, I'm the one who opened them! (Kicks self).

These kits were very exotic to me when I was ten. Had the paint scheme on the bottom of the box (I'd never seen a Frog kit) and all kinds of innovations!

Uh...I didn't buy these particular ones when I was ten, by the way. Mother would never allow me to keep kits for forty years...what's that mother? No, I'm just answering a question on Usenet...oh darn, there goes the bell...must be someone wanting to check in to the motel...

:D

Reply to
dancho

IIRC, there was one large bag that all the parts were in save the instructions and decals. On some those were inside too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller