opinions sought

anyone familiar with the paashe vsr 90? i am working a music trade for one and it looks really good.

Excellent airbrush. I use my VSR90 for about 90% of my airbrushing. My other airbrush is a Paasche VL.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Hartlen

tht's my choice then. damn am i psyched. i shitcanned a 17" monitor and some pc parts and lashed up a paint booth. being a new englander, i still had the vent hose from a dryer that died 12 years ago. a couple of k&n high velocity motorcycle air filters and whoa-la, it's dun. i used some honda turn signals for a backlight and a pc power supply runs the fans and lights. i'm going to give the case a flame paint job to learn to use the new airbrush. life is good, boys and girls.

Going to get it for a song, eh? ;-)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

very good-A about 50 home made cd's. or $5.00 cash and some time. i'll sing that in church anytime. except i'm an atheist.

e:

You da man! Rube Goldberg would have loved it!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

prolly tho only fan box with a 2 gigzherz cpu.