OT: 3 Cheers for Floyd Landis!!

Hometown boy making good!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Oh boy, poor kid... today he suffered, lets hope he can come back.

(...at least he`s clean)

Cheers, Ken

"Mad-Modeller" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com...

Reply to
Kenneth R

Yeah, I should have kept my fingers still.

And in pain. We got a detailed report on the local TV of his hip problem. I don't envy him that.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

From 11th back up to 3rd today - not too shabby.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

How about that?! Mom and Dad have to go down the road to the neighbours to watch their son on TV. They don't own one. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I guess we're cheering in west PA tonight. Third American to win the title. 8,9 times total - lost count.

Tour D'Americain?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

And Tiger Woods wins the British Open.

What'cha think about that Noddy...

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I don't know where he ended up but Jim Furyk was a local guy in the Open, too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Ooops! Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Around this neighbourhood we're still backing Floyd. I'll readily admit that I don't understand what the tests prove. How can somebody be tested every day and show nothing suspicious except that one day? I think an introduced substance couldn't work in that short a time. With the way things are going in sports I get the feeling that soon only castrati will be allowed to participate. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Another thing to consider is that the artificial version is produced from a different source than the natural form, and is chemically different. This difference can be determined from the testing, apparently. That makes the defense that it was a high level of natural testosterone difficult to support.

Regards, Gary Anderson

Reply to
Gary Anderson

Mad-Modeller wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com:

I'll tell ya what the tests prove. It proves the French think to much testosterone is a bad thing. Given thier recent history I can understand why. They feel intimidated.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost