67 Ford Mustang?

I am trying to get hold of a kit to build a 1967 ford mustang coupe/hardtop.
Not the fastback.
Does anyone have any info on available kits or resin bodies please?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Gary
Reply to
GBR
Gary, There is none that I know of. The 67-68 Mustang seems to be the forgotten classic Mustangs, parts are harder to find for the real ones, and the only model kits seem to be fastbacks.
Reply to
n329df
If memory serves me right, there was a resin 67-68 notchback kit made back in the 80s, by a defunct company called AAM resin or something like that. There is a series of 1/18 diecast 1968 GT/CS notchbacks just released by Greenlight.
Ben
Reply to
Ben Valdevarona
I googled 73 Mustang coupe and came up with these:
Ben
Reply to
Ben Valdevarona
The best you can do that I know of is to get a '66 Mustang kit and use the coupe roof off that in a conversion of the '67 body. I tend to agree that all the coupes and convertibles got shortchanged. IIRC, the original 64 1/2 kit came with a build choice of coupe or convertible.
One of my long term projects is to convert a '73 fastback into a coupe with the roof from the '73 Cougar. I'm just not finding many pictures of an actual '73 coupe from behind for reference.
BTW, I've seen pics of both conversions. They can be done.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Thanks, Ben. That's more than I've found on E-bay or in some folks' online photo albums.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Bill, send me an email and I'll send you what I have. Mike
-- What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast? They're hiring.
Reply to
Mike G.
Thanks for the responses guys.
I was considering the 66 coupe roof chop. However my modelling skills aren't quite up to that level.
So, luckily.....
I managed to find a resin one, just got to get it down here to australia now :)
Cheers
Gary
Reply to
GBR
Not me - I still haven't completed one of those over produced fastback kits!
WmB
Reply to
WmB
Oh Boy! More ways to spend my meagre funds.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller