OT: And which of you across the pond was doing this?

Couple arrested for having sex near Windsor Castle

38 commentsMay. 1, 2009 06:58 AM Associated Press LONDON - Queen Elizabeth II was at home at Windsor Castle, the sentries who guard her were on duty, and the large park surrounding the magnificent building was full of tourists on a Sunday afternoon.

So it didn't take long for people to realize that something was out of order when a couple enjoying a picnic on the lawn had too much to drink, stripped naked and began having sex on their blanket.

"One window from the guardroom opened up and when a soldier saw what was going on he told his mates - and lots of windows opened up," witness Mark Robinson told The Sun newspaper.

"The couple did not care who was looking and just kept going as if they were in their own bedroom."

Japanese tourists filmed the couple, who only stopped when police officers arrived on the scene, witnesses said.

Thames Valley Police said the man and woman were arrested and cautioned for outraging public decency.

The queen was in the castle at the time, but her office declined Friday to comment on what had happened.

Type Size: A A A Print Email Most Popular Buzz up!

Reply to
Musicman59

"Its of a gentleman soldier, as a sentry he did stand. He saluted a fair maiden by a waiving of his hand. And then he boldly kissed her and he passed it off as a joke. He drilled her up in a sentry box wrapped up in a soldiers cloak.

And the drums are going a rap a tap tap, and the fifes they loudly play, Fare thee well Polly my dear, I must be going away.

All night they tossed and tumbled till the morning did appear. The soldier rose, put on his clothes, and said: "farewell my dear. For the drums are loudly beating, and the fifes they sweetly play, if it weren't for that Polly my dear, with you I'd gladly stay".

And the drums are going a rap a tap tap, and the fifes they loudly play, Fare thee well Polly my dear, I must be going away".

from "The Gentleman Soldier" by The Pouges

Reply to
Rufus

Musicman59 said the following on 01/05/2009 21:19:

[snipped]

Damned footmen go an spoil it all.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Richard Brooks wrote in news:mqOdna snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Bloody peelers.

So any bets on how long it'll take before the tape shows up on the 'net? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller said the following on 02/05/2009 07:14:

I was going by the fact that it seems that many of the Royal staff seem to be ....uh... I suppose, used to be called a bit 'foppish'. ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brooks

you mean the queen s surronded by screaming queens? poor liz.

Reply to
someone

This wood make an indecent diorama. :-)

Reply to