OT: Flight of the Phoenix Remake Out in October

mine's new husband got run over. (no joke!) but he lived, she had to do a shit job to pay bills. that was justice, though i feel sorry for him. twice.

Reply to
uff

No, movies, picnic's, and the like. I've known her since I was 5, kinda hard not to be friends and love someone you have known all your life. I just have a finer sense of self preservation now...........

Reply to
AM