OT: Flying cars (was Re: My busty neighbour 1272)

> > You know Rasputin, about a 100 years ago that's what the People who rode > horses said about the automobile....Since the 1950's we have been promised > FLYING CARS... Now a workable pro-type that will be as usable as a modern > land based automobile or pick-up truck is soon going to be unveiled. For the > price of a mid range land based luxury car, within a few years you'll be > able to purchase a 4 passenger FLYING CAR that cruise at 180 MPH and run on > water converted Hydrogen Power. > Private investment opportunities will soon be available.

I'll believe it when I'm in one soaring above all the rush-hour gridlock. Personally, I think that fate and American Industry gave us consumers a choice between flying cars and personal computers. Guess how

*that* one turned out...
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

We could compromise and make all the balky computers 'flying' ones. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Oh darn! I thought it was my busty neighbor 1/72. Kim M :+)

Reply to
Royabulgaf

I haven't any busty neighbours. I must be depraved, err, deprived.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

:)

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

your depraved on account of your deprived.

Not busty, but beautifully built. Down the street a few houses.

The only thing that bothers me whenever I see her or chat with her is her 16+ year olds always in the background and the fact that I used to babysit her back in the early '60s.

Aaaarrrggghhh!

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Probably saving you from being REALLY bothered by Lynne...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Most likely.

I certainly appreciate Lynne, though. I just informed her that between now and Friday I am going to do an out of the box kit for the Saturday contest.

All she said was to be sure that all of the kits, books, magazines and decals are marked by Friday night so that she won't have trouble figuring out what to charge at the contest, where we have two tables.

Oh, and to make sure that extra watering gets done due to the current heat spell.

I do appreciate her, in many, many ways.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72