OT: Fun with spammers

Considering how much spam we get on here, I had to share this. Or I need a hobby? ;)
From them: Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:32:57 +0100
From: snipped-for-privacy@kzgunea.net Subject: Re: To: snipped-for-privacy@kzgunea.net
I am a banker with HSBC here in Malaysia
I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 7.2M$ between us in a matter of days. your share will be 50% of the total funds; Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk
Warm regards from
My reply: To snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk Moist greetings!
I am beloved to hear from you. I humbly am resident in a poor forgotten 3rd world country, Estados Unidos Americanos. Please be to give me the money in Peso, Sheckels, Euros, or if you have to, dollars. Because of the exchange rate it will be 14 million dollars.
My Uncle, Frank, Benjamin, Iococca sends happy thoughts to go.
I am excitedly waiting to hear from you with bated master breath.
Blessings upon you.
Ooga Booga Kowabunga!
Yeah but now they know that there is ~somebody~ at that email address.....

Oddly enough, of all the times I've replied, I've only gotten one response back. And I've got a pretty good filter.
I like having some fun with them.
eyeball said the following on 10/11/2011 12:46:

Due to the older versions of Skype, I now know where Accra, Sunyani and Kumasi is.