OT: Hogan's Heroes Lyrics

found on Yahoo from a story of forgotten tv lyrics.....

very glad these were forgotten.

Craig

The "Hogan's Heroes" Theme You've got to love a theme song that rhymes the worlds "heroes" and "ear-o's," as is the case here.

We present for your enjoyment:

Heroes, heroes, husky men of war, Sons of all the heroes of the war before. We're all heroes up to our ear-o's You ask the questions We make suggestions That's what we're heroes for.

But the coolest thing about the "Heroes" theme? The show's star, Bob Crane, played drums on the track.

Reply to
Musicman59