Forgotten M code

I have forgotten, and failed to write down, the M code used on a Heidenhain TNC 151 controlled Bridgeport interact mill, that allows an indexing head to
rotate.
I had a feeling it was m42, m52 or m54, none of which worked !!!
Anyone got any clues please.
Bob

It`s M51 for a Bristol Ericsonn indexer with a 2500 control.And as programmes are usually compatible across the range should work with a 151.I will look for the 151 manual when I go down the shop. Mark.

Many thanks Mark Must get myself more organised !!! Bob