OT i dont get it

This yank i know, sent me a joke pic, its a grave stone of Johnny Cochran, saying OJ did it. I dont get it at all, i know who OJ is buts thats it.

Johnny Cochrane is the shyster with bad rhymes that got OJ off for killing his wife.
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales wrote:

and right now OJ is on the back nine somewhere in Florida still looking for the true killer....
C.

lol - Here's a link (well written) to some OJ history. http://www.posner.com/articles/esquire.htm public known facts!
Hi guys:
Here is just one quote from an article that reviewed Johnnie Cochrane's life .....
"He remained a beloved figure in the black community, admired as a lawyer who was relentless in his pursuit of justice and as a philanthropist who helped fund a UCLA scholarship, a low-income housing complex and a New Jersey legal academy, among other charitable endeavors."
Hey Ron, how many scholarships have you endowed?
...../V

i bet as many as you have, vessy-poo.
e wrote:

Is that retarded moron still typing at me? What part of "You're killfiled" is too complex for you Vess......don't bother typing at me dipshit, I won't see it unless someone responds to it...hint Vess is a troll, don't feed it.
GET OUT!! You promised to go away, remember? Can't you do the honorable thing and at least follow through on your commitment to leave r.m.s.?
KL

trolls+honor=does not compute.
wrote

In fairness, I think he only promised to return to his cabin and complete the Testes Park Manifesto.
WmB

[Bill Murray voice] "It's Alive."
So what you're saying is - Johnnie Cochran was well endowed?
/W
Don't feed the trolls!
--
Cheers: Bill Woodier
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready

I quote Will Smith in Enemy of the State
I believe the term "shyster" is reserved for attorneys of the Jewish persuasion. I believe the proper term for an african american is "eggplant"
--WebTV-Mail-31051-1 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-31051-1--
I watched that movie again for the hundrethtime the other week.
(Ron) Johnny<BR>&gt;Cochrane is the shyster with bad<BR>&gt;rhymes that got OJ off for killing his wife. <BR><BR>I quote Will Smith in Enemy of the State<BR><BR>I believe the term "shyster" is reserved for attorneys of the Jewish<BR>persuasion. I believe the proper term for an african american is<BR>"eggplant"<BR><BR> <P> <HR>
<P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:30:51 GMT, "Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales"

He was the lead defense attorney (solicitor) at OJ's murder trial.

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
Well over here in the States Defense attorneys and Lawyers (solicitors) i'm guessing in your case. They are often paid only to Defend their Client as to the respective charges. Their guilt does not very often enter into the equation at all.
Don't really know all the particulars as to how your system works over there. My apologies on not being as up on that as I feel I should know a bit more about it.
The "Joke" would seem to be saying that he took the "Truth" (if he indeed knew it) about "OJ's Guilt" all the way to the grave.
... Carl ..........
.
Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND --TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--
The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten ---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---
This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site http://community.webtv.net/CYBER-BORG-4/ThemodelsIlikethe
And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT" http://community.webtv.net/CYBER-BORG-4/MODELERSHELPERall
A brief look into what is really me http://community.webtv.net/CYBER-BORG-4/HeresSomeReallyBig
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa" http://community.webtv.net/CYBER-BORG-4/COMEgetYourPresent

Hell i always thought he was guilty........

message

Post it on the binaries group if you still have it - I'd like to see it.
WmB