OT i dont get it

This yank i know, sent me a joke pic, its a grave stone of Johnny Cochran, saying OJ did it. I dont get it at all, i know who OJ is buts thats it.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

He was the lead defense attorney (solicitor) at OJ's murder trial.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Ah...........

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

ta

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Well over here in the States Defense attorneys and Lawyers (solicitors) i'm guessing in your case. They are often paid only to Defend their Client as to the respective charges. Their guilt does not very often enter into the equation at all.

Don't really know all the particulars as to how your system works over there. My apologies on not being as up on that as I feel I should know a bit more about it.

The "Joke" would seem to be saying that he took the "Truth" (if he indeed knew it) about "OJ's Guilt" all the way to the grave.

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

and right now OJ is on the back nine somewhere in Florida still looking for the true killer....

C.

Reply to
crw59

lol - Here's a link (well written) to some OJ history.

> public known facts!

Reply to
Backbone

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message news:fmkbe.153367$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Post it on the binaries group if you still have it - I'd like to see it.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Hell i always thought he was guilty........

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Hi guys:

Here is just one quote from an article that reviewed Johnnie Cochrane's life .....

"He remained a beloved figure in the black community, admired as a lawyer who was relentless in his pursuit of justice and as a philanthropist who helped fund a UCLA scholarship, a low-income housing complex and a New Jersey legal academy, among other charitable endeavors."

Hey Ron, how many scholarships have you endowed?

...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

i bet as many as you have, vessy-poo.

"Vess Irvine" wrote

GET OUT!! You promised to go away, remember? Can't you do the honorable thing and at least follow through on your commitment to leave r.m.s.?

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

trolls+honor=does not compute.

[Bill Murray voice] "It's Alive."

So what you're saying is - Johnnie Cochran was well endowed?

/W

Reply to
WmB

In fairness, I think he only promised to return to his cabin and complete the Testes Park Manifesto.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Is that retarded moron still typing at me? What part of "You're killfiled" is too complex for you Vess......don't bother typing at me dipshit, I won't see it unless someone responds to it...hint Vess is a troll, don't feed it.

Reply to
Ron

Don't feed the trolls!

Reply to
Bill Woodier

I quote Will Smith in Enemy of the State

I believe the term "shyster" is reserved for attorneys of the Jewish persuasion. I believe the proper term for an african american is "eggplant"

Reply to
ScaryArt