OT: Modelhawk will be checking out of the net for a while

Ladies and gentlemen: For those who might be interested, I am in the process of moving to another house in the northern Virginia area. I will be breaking down the computer this afternoon and may not get re-established on RMS for several days. In the unlikely event anyone might want to get a message to me in the meantime, go ahead and e-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Once I have the computer up and running again, I will check my e-mail first thing. Then, once the furniture is placed to my wife's satisfaction in the new house :~0, I'll get back on RMS, check in, and catch up on all the fun.

We're moving all but the heaviest furniture ourselves (translation: I'll be moving all but the heaviest furniture myself) and I've been working on moving stuff to three storage lockers for the past couple weeks. We close tomorrow (hopefully) on both the current and the new house (after 3-4 delays on the part of the buyers of our current house) but it looks like the end is finally in sight. See ya' all on the other side......assuming I survive the finale ;~).

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"Bill Woodier" wrote in news:SHR%e.5974$JY6.3913@trnddc02:

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Wanna know about clubs here?

And hobby shops?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

He's already there. He's just moving about 10 miles away to a MUCH BIGGER house. Translation: More room to display the models?? Bill's wife "collects" antiques. He gets to move them.

Reply to
robbelothe

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Gotcha. My wife just collects stuff. Unfortunately I haven't a leg to stand on to complain.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost