OT: New Batmobile Pics

new movie is not out till summer 2005, but the site offers two pics of the new car.....

think AMT will make the dive again this time?

Craig

who me?

Uhhhh... you do know that the "original" Batmobile was red, devoid of Bat-ness, and looked like a '36 Ford that had been given a hard yank? I wish I had a good picture of it to send you in the binaries group.

As long as it has to be reimagined anyway, they might as well make it look cool. Me, I liked the batfaced tank from "Dark Knight Returns"...

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

This looks like a mutated cross pollination of a Lamborghini Murcielago and a Lamborghini LM004 off roader..........

-Rick

Reply to
Group44Registry

Hmm ...

Looks suspiciously close to one of the early concept APCs by Ron Cobb from the movie Aliens ...

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

True! And it looks like it belongs at a tractor pull more than cruising city streets for n'eer do wells. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Short video of it "cruising" some city street here:

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen