OT: P-40's in the movies

take a look at this trailer, a shark mouth P-40 fighting bat like robot fighters, exploding dirigibles, etc.....

Craig

who me?

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, who me? at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 12/30/03 3:32 PM:

Oh, oh. That's pretty wild stuff. Wonder who will pick up the rights for the models? It may breath new life into the old Revell P-40E...again.

Milton

Reply to
Milton Bell

Reply to
MGFoster

Check out the official website also...

Rich

Looking at the trailer it looks as if this was inspired by the game Crimson Skies. It looks interesting. STeve

Reply to
SMarsh3807

I'm Wild Bill Kelso and don't you forget it!

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Dumb movie, but that stuff in the Grand Canyon and the opening shot of it is still breathtaking.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Yeah not everyone liked it but I did. I especially love the shots of Kelso flying up and down above the street firing his guns.

"Your guns! Your Guns! Let me hear em!!!!!!!!!"

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

I seem to recall that line in a movie called '1941' with John Belushe(spelling)? and Robert Stack. That movie was pretty bland too but did have a couple of good scenes. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Why a P40 - they're a bit pants aren't they?

But then us British do like late model Spitfires!

Reply to
Xbase (Please note spammers email address used)