OT: Re: TV poll

I must say that I was impressed last night and really wish I'd had tape in the machine. Inside Edition did a story on the new Betty Page movie coming out and they had the real Betty in motion as well as the girl playing her in the movie. I've never seen Betty in anything but stills before.......um, I must be getting old. She sure looked sexier dressed than these skinny blonde playmates of the month do naked. JMHO!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller wrote in news:442B9057.C5E37DC9 @nextline.com:

You'll notice in watching many of the older movies that women knew how to behave and act. They also knew how to walk sexy without trying. I still am breathless watching movies like Casablance and To Have and have Not, you have some of the sexiest women ever and they barely show a patch of skin beyond the essetials face, hands and arms, legs below the knee. It's because they know they are women and they know who they are, modern "women" like all of modern society are generally dumb as a pail of water. They think sexy is whatever the emptyheads tell them it is. Bergman and bacall on thier worst day are an order of magnitude better looking then any of the trash on screen today.

Reply to
Grey Ghost