RAF Heli Colours

Can anyone out there tell me the main camoflage colours / paint numbers for an RAF Merlin HC3 - avoiding the 'eye of next and tongue of dog' mixing style that Revell seem to like over giving someone else's range!

Xtracolour or Humbrol preffered

Thanks

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Ian, it's standard RAF Dark Green BS 241, Xtracolor is a good match

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Thanks Dave.

I'm in the process of trying the new ( to me anyway ) Xtracrylix, having just got back from Hannants armed with a few pots.

So far very impressed with the ease of use, coverage and drying time - sprayed.

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Not tried them yet - got a few pots, but waiting for warmer weather to go spraying in the garage!

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming