OT: Sick weirdos (was Re: mp3s from BOSE)

We seem to have attracted a particularly nasty form of sick wierdo this

> season. Isn't there any thing that will screen this garbage out??

A ruthless hitman or an equally ruthless moderator.

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

they die from neglect...a fitting end.

I haven't the technical expertise to handle the second job, but I'd be willing to take a crack at the first!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey