Re: mp3s from BOSE

We seem to have attracted a particularly nasty form of sick wierdo this

>season. Isn't there any thing that will screen this garbage out?? > > Bill Shuey > >best id just mark read without bother. they are cowards who troll newsgroups.

their specialty is is smear, slander and accusation while hiding behind a keyboard. they violate civil rights and hide behind a real scum nsp, shared-secrets.com. just killfile and they are neutralized. a neurotic drunk sic'd them on me and i apologise. they set mesaage follow ups to make it appear you originated the slime, so don't bother responding. like all trolls, these idiots die if you don't feed them.

they try to avoid kf's by nym shifts. ignoring is best. there are people logging and hacking nsp logs to build a case. as part of a trolled ng, we may get some of the pie.

You, crossposting a reply to two groups at once and propagating the message doesn't help.......

Reply to
RogBlake

he didn't know the follow was set on 2 groups. perhaps you could yell at the uffie idiot?

Hes beyond help, the other guy (William) could possibly be shown the error of his ways, that answer yer question?

Reply to
RogBlake

It's too bad there isn't a way to back track this garbage and get a snail mail address on these retardates. After all, hunting season is coming!

Bill Shuey

e wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

the uffies are cowards. they don't dare face anyone because usenet would rise up and smashe them. they post out of shared-secrets.con, a slimey nsp started just for hiding scum.

There is. Set your newsreader to display all headers and look for the

Reply to
Jeff C

There is. Set your newsreader to display all headers and look for the NNTP: Posting Host or Trace: header line. Look up the IP address at

or
and send a complaint to the ISP that allowed it to be posted.

If they don't cancel Spammy, then you know who to put in your firewall so you never see any other garbage that may come from them.

Reply to
Jeff C

EWWWWWWWWW!!! Your gonna eat *THAT???* You've a stronger stomach than I do, Gunga Din...

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Ten per day and twenty in possession, and since they're all shorter than four inches, no minimum size.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Sell me a clue; what's an uffie? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

just idiots. ignore.

Forgot to include letting each upstream provider know that IF action ISN'T taken that their entire domain/range of IPs will be blocked. And NOT by just ONE person but on a national level.

Which will eventually hit them right where they live i.e. their wallets. Because it means that their legit customers will not be able to send out any E-Mail, and they'll start bitching, and cancelling their contracts.

Digital_Cowboy

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Or totally block shared-secret.com at your firewall. They don't sound like the kind of people that I want on _my_ internet...

Reply to
Jeff C

mmmmm ... pie...

RobG