OT: Song on Commercial (US) Question

I thought that it was Dial soap......

The Old Timer

All of them, I think. The brand now is OrthoTricyclate (mumble, mumble).

Didn't see that one

What's a Shondell? 8^)

Closely related to the Hondells and the Rondells. Distantly related to the Chantells.

Yep. Wonders you how people reproduced when we were smelly, doesn't it?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Indeed! I'm glad I live in this era of proper hygiene even though some refuse to join. Do ya know the name of the first deodorant?

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Vinegar?

WmB

WmB

Ah, nope! It was Odorono according to the information I've received. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Sounds worse than the smell (it's working against).

WmB

WmB

Check out how many times Warner Bros. cartoons make the "B-O!" joke. It's interesting how many references went way over my head when I was a child. They add a whole new dimension to watching them as an adult. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller