OT: Why do GOP rank and file support massive product liability reform?

Gee; with as many hysterical Republicans as there are hysterical Democrats, why *wouldn't* 'we' (the 'uninformed' moderates that you

*both* need to convince you're not total morons) believe everything you say?

Aside from polluting a *hobby* forum with your crap, that is?

Shuey, I figured you were better than this. Apparently, though, you're just another Republican ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Steadfastly undecided)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

If you can't understand what I'm getting at, then my work here is done (he sighs with satisfaction.)

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

It's from the Old Norse word 'bladhra'....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Why is everyone on about Group Of Pictures?

Martin