Painting Vinyl?

Hi I have a small piece of vinyl for a hobby project and I want to paint it gray...can anyone recc a painting method that will be permanent (not
rub off) and allow the vinyl to remain flexible?
Flexible auto body part primer?
automotive vinyl die?

Dupli-Color makes a fabric and vinyl paint. I've seen it in the store but never tried it. It claims to maintain flexibility. If I remember correctly, it comes in 4-5 colors, including gray.

Thanks all...Sara, I just ordered Dupli-Color Medium Gray vinyl paint ...hope it works out, thanks.