Paper panzers

Put up a site to talk about proposed armor subjects.

"The time has come, The Walrus said, To talk of many things: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax Of cabbages and kings And why the sea is boiling hot And whether pigs have wings."

My kill file;

ProMedeller Azhosers

Reply to
SteveB

A friend of mine has switched to building paper panzers exclusively. He grew weary of AMS afflicted critics pointing out he missed two rivets on his model and therefore themodel should be trashed. I exaggerate, but he does enjoy the freedom of never being wrong with his interpretations of "could be" projects. I'll pass the address along to him...

Dan

Reply to
dnsh

Never let a Critic be your Motivation .

Martin

Reply to
hayesclipper

Whatever happened to building for yourself? Self satisfaction should be the only judge you worry about. I model strictly to relax. If I was looking for more competition, I would get a second job.

Reply to
Count DeMoney