Phantom - Just in time for Xmas

wheeee, a 1/18 Phantom 42" long.

Craig

crw59

The Me262 is due in April. I just bought the TBF Avenger at Walmart for $35. It's a big sucka...but fortunately the wings fold.

Reply to
Doug Wagner

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

I like this one: In the interest of accuracy and world peace in general, we have removed the estimated price of this item.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Is it a kit or a pre-built? Looks good either way.

Reply to
Alleghanny McKlennay

The 1:18 models on that site appear to be pre-built, or at least, pre-painted. The few that I read about mention being in authentic colors, schemes, and some light weathering.

Reply to
Willshak

all you have to do is snap the wings and elevators on and whatever ordnance that there may be and hang the puppy from your ceiling.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

nodnodnod It would *have* to be from the ceiling. Who has that sort of shelf space???

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Not a model tho', just a bigger snap tite Corgi if you ask me. WOTAM

Reply to
Andrew

And yet it's still not big enough to fit my Action Man pilot inside! :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

LOL