Piper Pawnee

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone knows of a 1/48th or 1/32nd scale kit of a Piper Pawnee. Done the usual searches...But came up with zilch. Thanks. Butch.

Reply to
Butch

Hi:

A free 1/48th Piper Pawnee is available at .....

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to open the downloaded file containing the model parts. Acrobat Reader is free and downloadable from
You need to print the parts on a color inkjet with quality cardstock paper (I like Wausau Exact Index 90 pound card available cheap by the ream at any Office Depot, Staples, etc.).

If you have none of the above, download the file with a right click to the link. Burn the file to a CD. Take it to Kinkos to print it on their color laser printer (or the laser printer at work).

If you do not have a CD burner on your computer, well ..... get one.

This is a nice model and can be built into a fine replica.

Oh yes, a note of thanks for this tip might be appropriate.

...../Vess

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Thanks for the info Vess. Never been into card modelling before but I might give this a try. Thanks. Butch.

Reply to
Butch