Plane Crash

I can already hear, nay, PREDICT, the snide comments that the "compassionate" left will have regarding this tragedy.

Reply to
Robert Skipper

Well I'll give you your first response from the left... What kind of asshole assumes because a person is liberal he would take pleasure in the deaths of three people. Never mind...rhetorical question. PLONK

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

Bitter hatred such as these comments show a total failure on the part of the individual to carry on after a succesful re-election.

After decades of cookie cutter candidates on both sides (vote for the lesser of two evils, etc.) we finally have some real choices.

Too bad that breeds such vicious contempt from both sides.

BTW, Mr.Skipper, what models do you build?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Ever "visit"

?

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Moonbat alert!

Reply to
Al Superczynski

left will have regarding this tragedy>>

Although some may respond as you suggest, being a pilot myself, I hate to see any plane go down, although I must admit, a planeload of terrorists and their sympathizers augering in would bring a tear of joy to my eye. This crash leaves me with a bit of gladness and sorrow; sorrow that three people died, gladness that he did not. While I didn't vote for him or his son, I wish them no harm in any way, and I hope they both live long and happy lives.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

What snide comments do you predict? I am liberal on many issues, moderate on some, conservative on some. Maybe the issues I am liberal on just aren't the right ones to generate snide comments concerning a tragedy. It may be just me, but what offends me is that a person would use the fatal crash of a jet to politically bash anyone. Kind of a cheap shot, I think. However, it could be that I am being oversensitive though...considering that my brother and his wife were killed in a light jet accident just might be tainting my opinion a bit....or maybe I just hate cheap shots. Or maybe I think people ought to write on topic posts. You know, I think I have heard about as many cheap shots from conservatives as I have from liberals. Two sides the of the same coin maybe? Put them in red coats, put them in blue coats, they lie and steal just the same? Or maybe just that a person that is totally liberal or totally conservative is either stupid or mean-spirited...or both. I'm starting to get angry so I better stop writing.

Al

Robert Skipper wrote:

old hoodoo

"Doug Wagner" wrote in news:HAuod.115$zm4.87@trndny02:

The obscenely racist remarks and cartoons about Condi Rice by the compassionate left.

PLONK yourself

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Three people lost their lives and the only thing you can think of is that?

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Robert Skipper

Hear, hear! I vote for a planeload of Iranian mullahs to go first...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

No, you lack vision...

What should be done is that _all_ priests and those who fulfil priestly duties, whether Islamic, Judaic, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, etcetera, et-bloody-cetera should be loaded into one set.

Another set should be loaded with all the politicians, whether left, right, centrist, swinging-like-a-pendulum, or whatever.

A third should have all those militarist-types, whether serving or not, who would issue or obey an order _without_ examining it for ethical decency.

Then fly all three fleets into the ground. Somewhere where even if any were to survive the impact they would be guaranteed not to escape.

Life on Earth would be improved no end, and there would be increased in elbow room, too!

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

Couldn't have said it better!

What bitterness in a lot of postings!

Peter

Reply to
Phantom

While there are many, including myslef sometimes, who would agree with you on the idiot part, I disagree trongly about the dishonor part. In my original post, I made a sad social a commenary, which has unfortunately borne itself out... Look at the above referenced site and its hatefulnes toward Condi Rice. Look at your own, and several responses to me. Calling someone whom you don't even know an idiot(whether true or not) helps prove my point. I choose not to call you smallminded for that, but rather just as firm in your beliefs as I. Had you and others stamped up and down indignantly and said "No, that's not me!" I'd have had far more respect for that. Instaed you help me prove my point. By the way, my fther was a Plankowner on the SSN 613. If he were alive today, he'd be proud to have raised a son who speaks his mind. There's never shame in pointing out the truth.

Reply to
Robert Skipper

Grow up.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Thanks, Al. A breath of fresh air and sanity. I plan to make that AP photograph my screensaver first thing tomorrow. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Huh? You *liked* my Moonbat Alert?? Or are you saying that you consider DU to be a breath of fresh air and sanity???

Photo? What photo?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Drop dead, seriously.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

I had the apparently bad taste to do something like that a few years ago for a young woman just behind me. I got a slap and "I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF OPENING MY OWN DOORS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!" for my troubles. I guess I am just one of those who was taught to hold doors open for people behind them.

Oddly, I felt better when a few months later a good friend from college and grad school had the same experience in a totally unrelated area of town. At least I didn't feel singled out anymore.

Reply to
SamVanga

Yep, sounds like the way to me.

Bill Banaszak, MFE