Problems with Tamiya white colour.

Everytime I'm working with white from Tamiya, I've get problems, because the paint always, in the kit, seems to have very small bumps, and always I have to sand it smoth.

What is the &%&$#)? with that colour? All the others work nicelly?????????'

Regards Jose Luis da Silva Sintra-Portugal

Reply to
José Luis da Silva

I've had that problem too, and with yellow as well, but using an airbrush, laying down light coats and keeping the paint thin enough seem to solve the problem.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Hi Mark,

I'm using a Bagder 175 Crescendo, and I thin the paint properlly, but with no results :(

Regards José Luis da Silva

Reply to
Jose Luis Silva

try thinning it out to the MAX...... then use ultra thin coats to get the right finish... I've also had issues with their white. and Yellow is always a problem... plus make sure the model is totally dust free. and try to use a primer

Reply to
<rgoldman