Advice on washes

Hi; Just thought i'd ask if anybody has a good way to do washes on armor? Or perhaps knows of a good site that contains info. I've read a few magazine articles on the subject but they all seem to focus on a certain technique or a particular product rather than a general tutorial. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks;

ron

Reply to
ronh

I've only getting into armor myself, but these are some sites I've found to contain good tips on washes and related stuff:

Reply to
Toni Lassila