[Q] Vallejo/Andrea color for WW2 german helmets?

Which of the Vallejo or Andrea Miniature colors would be suitable for painting WW2 german infantry helmets? I've used Andrea Field Grey for the uniforms, but I think helmets are usually a little darker.

Reply to
Jonnson Liew

What color(s) are you mixing in to your Field Gray when shading the uniforms? Try that color-mix for the helmets.

Reply to
Greg Heilers