Where to go in Birmingham (UK)

Hi all,
I'm going to the Birmingham Motorshow this week and as the subject already
said i'd like to know where I can find a(some) great model shop(s) in
Birmingham.
Thanks in advance,
Dennis
Reply to
me-me
I assume you mean the "Classic" Motor Show
?
Are you familar with the NEC? it ain't exactly handy for Birmingham the city. Not sure of any model shops, I think ED Models (which was in Shirley) have closed.
JH
Reply to
max
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:4As9f.59$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net:
Hi JH,
Nope, not familiar with NEC. Is it far away from everything??
Yep the "Classic Motor Show" it is. I'll be at work at a stand with model cars there.
But I hope I can get some time off to visit a shop (or more).
Cheers,
Dennis
Reply to
me-me
City centre is only one train stop from the NEC but there are no model shops in the centre. ED Models in Shirley has closed down unfortunatly. Few good ones a little further afield in Walsall, Dudley and Merry Hill
Reply to
A W
"A W" wrote in news:ykx9f.106598$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:
Thanks for the tips. Seems I don't have to make a lot of effort to go out and try to find one, cause there isn't a decent one around. A shame.
Seems odd though, a city of 2.000.000! does nobody build a kit over there?!
Cheers and have a nice week(end) you all.
Dennis
Reply to
me-me