Where to get paint?

Hello.
I usually do model trains but now I have to paint some plane and star ships
and I am trying to find
Model Master Aircraft paints. Any info on where to get these? My hobby shop
does just trains and
the other shop dosen't and won't carry them. Any good mail order places?
Thanks in advance.
Paul in Fl
Reply to
res0xur8
in article n8rTd.14482$EL5.293@trnddc05, res0xur8 at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMverizon.net wrote on 2/24/05 2:52 PM:
If there are no craft stores near you (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.) nor any other hobby shop, there's always Squadron Mail Order.
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell