Where to get paint?

Hello. I usually do model trains but now I have to paint some plane and star ships and I am trying to find Model Master Aircraft paints. Any info on where to get these? My hobby shop does just trains and the other shop dosen't and won't carry them. Any good mail order places? Thanks in advance. Paul in Fl

Reply to
res0xur8

in article n8rTd.14482$EL5.293@trnddc05, res0xur8 at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMverizon.net wrote on 2/24/05 2:52 PM:

If there are no craft stores near you (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.) nor any other hobby shop, there's always Squadron Mail Order.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell