Ques.Revell Pro Modeller FW -190 Missing parts

I sold a kit of this aircraft to a fellow just recently ,who has started to build it.The poor bugger has found a couple of parts missing from the kit ,namely the control stick and the rudder pedals . (The kit was still sealed in it plastic/cellophane bags BTW). How would one go about getting the required parts? I don't plan to get them for him ,just get the info to him so he can get them.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Al Superczynski

Thanks Al ,I'll pass on the info to the new owner of the kit .

Cheers

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

It works as well. I asked for permission to buy parts from the new Hunter Mk

6 to use with one of my FGR 9 kit and got them for free. Good service.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen