Questions on Mirage IIIE

I saw that the PJ Production Mirage IIIE has decals for a french nuclear strike plane. Did the french air force use the Mirage IIIE only as a nuclear bomber or also in the air defence role? And if so, are there decals sheet available in 1/72?

Thank in advance

Reply to
Yuri

It's my impression that the 'E' was optimised for the ground attack role but like most aircraft nowadays can handle itself in an air-to-air fight. I seem to remember some Mirage sheets by Modeldecal but can't say what was on them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Great resume Bill. Mad Guy ;) : don't worry, the decals sheet is high quality printed.

Reply to
Flying Frog