Quick question

google.com

Thanks e

be well

Kitt

Reply to
Kitt

Kitt, Don't feed the troll.... that will only encourage it.

RobG

Back in the cage, troll-boy..

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

dóblese encima y tómelo en el muchacho del asno, nuestro su grupo sufrirá

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

estoy aquí jugar con su mente bastante para conducirle a la bebida

usted es pobres bonitos del piss en español

picosegundo: pare la fijación superior, newbie

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

"estoy aquí jugar con su mente bastante para conducirle a la bebida"

"usted es pobres bonitos del piss en español"

Que pasó ? De repente se te fué el español al carajo ? JA JA JA JA !

Andá al carajo pendejo.

"y algunos como usted terminan aplastados por un zapato"

Reply to
Kitt

Thanks for the advice Rob but, sometimes I just can't help rattling the cage of some ass, or as you aptly put it, troll...heh.

Be well

RobG

Back in the cage, troll-boy..

Reply to
Kitt

ya lo he admitido innumerable veces que soy notorio por el maldito habito de meter las patas por mas que trate de no hacerlo, y he visto la tolerancia y perdon del grupo. gracias en lo que me toca.

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Reply to
Larry Engesath

I know this question is probably very old news by now, but thought I would add something very interesting to it: The Graf Spee also was fitted with one of the first frequency scanners ever used on a warship. The room was filled with vacuum tubes and was really very high tech for the period. The Spee was a test bed for this device and proved to be one of the reasons for its sucess as a commerce raider.Both the Bismark and the Tripitz were fitted with improved versions and would have probably enjoyed good hunting and escape had not the fortunes of war dealt them losing cards. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

FWIW Graf Spee also was probably the first ship to make use of gunnery range finding radar as well. The big metric wavelength bedsted antenna was mounted across the front of the gunnery director tower and could also be used for search by rotating the director through an arc.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey