Re: Aurora Wanderer Whaler Kit Instructions Still NEEDED

I'm still looking for a hero who can help with a photocopy or scan of these instructions. Is there anyone out there who can help me? Thanks!

Hi, folks > I recently bought one of these kits from eBay and it's missing the > assembly instructions. It's also missing a few pieces, but without the > instructions it'll be hard to figure out what's there and what's not. > This is the large (24" LOA) version of this kit, #440/595, dated 1966. > Is there anyone out there with a set they would be willing to copy for > me, either by photocopy and mail or scan and e-mail? Please respond to > snipped-for-privacy@wowmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Leon Riker