Re: Back from 'Old London Town'

The working title is called Britains worst homes.....and i im not one for

> secrects so i won, not the worst home, but the most improved so got the > prize.

Congrats on that.....I think......;)

Reply to
Ron

what was the prize? a closet organizer?

Reply to
someone

£5vochers for a diy place, so lots of shelves in mind...........
Reply to
JULIAN HALES

im dreading it on tv, a guy who builds plastic models, collects old computers and wont throw away cardboard boxes.........not good marrage material is it?

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Julian

"Most improved".

I certainly know where that comes from. We are rebuilding the entire house including exterior paint.

Went to the community picnic and ran into the lady who used to be president of the board. Mentioned that wer were painting and she asked which street. When I told her the street she says "That's the street with one house that looks like it has never been painted".

Only thng that I could reply with was "That would be our house".

Today's job is a book shelf above the closet door in the office coplete wth a quake strap for the books. Every inch of space is going to be utilized.

Good luck,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

cool, something usefull!

Reply to
someone

i would buy your house with the contents. i bet keeper and i would get in a bidding war.

Reply to
someone

I just hope i dont look hung over on tv, it was the early starts and late night shoots 'honest guv'

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

and a pint or two for those endless waits?

Reply to
someone

no but lots of vodka's

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

i mean £500

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

They filmed them all but what gets shows i dont know, had me doing some modelling on camera

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

me bleedin 'aid!

Reply to
someone

great stuff. now you need more kits to fill the space?

Reply to
someone

did the get your good side?

Reply to
someone

I hope you're painting it an approved colour. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

More correctly, Jules- do you have a good side??

Reply to
Jim Atkins

nope, had to keep my trousers on!!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Well i did my kitchen years ago Battle ship grey but this time im stuck between duck egg blue or trainer yellow............

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Oh, much better. Buy something for 10 pounds and pocket the change...then go shopping at Hannant's. Cheers, The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper