Re: Bandai Enterprise w/lights

If you look at Sentai's Space TV/Movie link, you'll see it listed as 1/1700. This is the 1701E as seen in the "First Contact" and "Nemesis" movies. The model is around 16" long according to the Hobby Link Japan site.

Reply to
Gary Kato

One thing I wish Sentai would do is get someone to proofread for spelling & accuracy!

Reply to
Frank May

Ruediger LANDMANN wrote in news:bk5hmp$tg4$2 @bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au:

The models are very small. I have the 1701 refit from Bandai. I think someone put it this way - it's a 1M model. It looks good from 1M away. Lots of gaps and with the factory paint job, it's tough to fill the gaps and match the paint/detailing.

Zammer

Reply to
Zam Karmen