Re: [FFSMC] Military walkarounds Yahoo Group

Message distribu sur

alt.binaries.models.scale,rec.models.scale,alt.binaries.pictures.milit ary

___________________________________ > Hi all, > > Long time ago I created a yahoo group called MiliWalk and dedicated to > Military Walkarounds... Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to keep him

alive

at this time because a lot of reasons... > > Today, I try again and I decided to re-create it. > > You can find it at:
> Subscribtions and first messages for people I don't know are > moderated... > > > I hope this new group will be interesting for a lot of you, and you can > talk about it if you know prople who could be interested.

Sorry, I only do Usenet. G'day

Reply to
Andrew Chaplin

Why do some people have this unexplained aversion to the Yahoo Groups? For the most part...they are *more* civil, *more* friendly, and provide

*better* replies and responses, that UseNet Groups.
Reply to
Greg Heilers

Message distribué sur alt.binaries.models.scale,rec.models.scale,alt.binaries.pictures.military ___________________________________

Hi Andrew

Well, Yahoo groups are working with a simple email reader and it can be very interesting for people who hasn't the web and usenet (my case for example) attheir work office...

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog