Re: Fw 190 D9

Actualy I am modeling in 1/72 though I do have the ocational 1/48 kit as well. I find that larger kits will incorperate more detail that the smaller scales will leve out due to mold constraints.

Gondor

If you are modelling in 1/48, may I suggest the MDC sets? > > There are a number of sets available. > > Wheel well correction: >
> Exterior: >
> Cockpit: >
> Or you can get 'em all in one job lot: >
> > I have used the full suite and can highly recommend it. > > -- > Enzo > > I wear the cheese. It does not wear me. > > >
Reply to
Gondor

--snip--

In fact the wheelwells in the newer Hasegawa 'D-9 kit *do* include the lower-rear part of the engine and its equipment bay.

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz

Thanks Charles, I will check out on-line reviews about that kit, the kit I bought was the Academy one which doesn't have that detail which I thought I should try to replicate.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor