Re: Looking for hobby shops in Crawley, UK

Not sure how recently you went there, but Beatties went bust a few years ago. Replaced, in some cases, by "Model Zone", which majors on die-cast items.

MH

Reply to
max

Back when I used to go there, there were three "proper" model shops: Beatties, Model Aerodrome and a small independent place, plus Gamleys. But that was many years back. Type "Toys & Games" for " Crawley, West Sussex" into

for what's there now. But if you're into aircraft, the best bet, if you can make it, is to visit the Gatwick Aviation Society's annual fleamarket at K2 Crawley (wherever that is, it always used to be at Crawley Leisure Centre) on Sunday 23rd April:
Usually a good event, I've found many quality bargains there in the past.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Reply to